So here it is the last weekend before school starts. I cannot believe it. The summer flew by! I think I have my classroom ready the way I like it. In two weeks, I will be changing things around already so I dont know why I always stress about about my room's appearance. I am so excited for this year, I have a great group of kids.
Josh and I's house on the other hand is a disaster. I have ALOT of stuff and I dont know if I will ever have it all here. There just isnt enough time to reorganize a whole house right now. So we are living through cluttered boxes for a while.
Today, we have to go to Josh's cousins funeral. It will be a tough one, even though I just met him at the wedding. He came up and introduced himself to me at the dollar dance. He is only 31, with a young child. They had a scrapbook at the funeral home yesterday and the last page was about our wedding and how much fun he had.
There will be pics posted as soon as I get them! Andrew took pics and I have to go get them from Tammy!!
Off to go thru a few boxes before the funeral!
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Last weekend of freedom!
Posted by Ashley and Josh at 7:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Ashley.... How did Josh's cousin die? that is so sad.... I will keep the family in my thoughts and prayers...
Tammy
Post a Comment