Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Bad day

I come home from a good day at school only for it to be turned upside down. Josh was taking out the bottom plank in the basement in the extra bedroom and he heard concrete crumbling. Wouldn't you know, the foundation in the basement is cracked and the house is shifting. Matt came because he works in construction and looked at it, then diagnosed the disaster. He said his company just did a job like this and it cost...$20,000. Yeah, it is absolutely ridiculous. So you now know why I am having a bad day. There was one piece of good news, that may be the reason for the leaky basement so we might only have to pay $20,000 instead of the $20,000 and then the waterproofing on top of them. Then we will have to buy the drywall, get it up, and paint. So basically I am pissed, beyond belief. We cant get ahold of the waterproofers because they had already closed for the day. So maybe they can fix it and they will be cheaper than Matt's work. Please pray that it doesn't cost $20,000 and that Josh's interview went so well that they offer him a job!

On a happy note, I got the wedding DVD and pics from the Robersons so I will be posting some stuff soon, that is if we don't have to cancel the internet to save money to pay for the basement.

Here is a peek at some of the pics:

Me and Crystal

Me, Josh, Amber, Matt, and Shelby

Us in the limo!

Trevor and Abigail, aww young love!!


Walking out of church, we were both so relieved that we were married!

Oh and did I mention that we are in the Evansville Bride Guide. Check it out at www.evansvillebrideguide.com It is kinda cool, everyone gets to see us!!

1 comments:

Roberson said...

hey! I'm sorry about your floor. Gosh!!!1 That sucks.

Let me know when you watch the DVD if you like it!

Love you lots
Crys