So many of you know about the troubles we have had with the leaky basement. Well, they are coming on Thursday and Friday to waterproof it! This is good news, except we had to cut 4 feet of the walls off yesterday. Josh and Sean started the project till they sawed through a live electrial wire. Thank goodness no one was hurt. So Matt and Josh's dad came down to repair the wire and the boys finished tearing down the walls. We are still cleaning up the mess. It is kinda a disaster! So if you are not busy and know how to hang or finish drywall please let me know. I would like to finish this project soon so we can put all the stuff back down there. We really want to make an extra tv room down there with a big flat screen but I guess we will need walls first.
So I have been so busy doing stuff here and just the beginning of year stuff at school that I have not talked to some people at all in a while. I miss my family and friends! We havent gotten a chance to go and get the pics and video from Tammy, ahahah!! I just want the clock to stand still for a while so I can get a few things done.
Oh in other news, Shannon and Shawn got engaged on Saturday night. We were out to eat and he proposed! It was very sweet and cute. So yet another wedding coming up soon!! Yay, I LOVE weddings! I just dont know what to do because I want to go and have a blast at all the weddings but how can I pop a child out in between all of them someone tell me. Shannon and Shawn's wedding will prolly be in July '09, Matt and Theresa in Oct '09, and then Sean and Tay in May '10.
Monday, August 25, 2008
A Big Mess!!
Posted by Ashley and Josh at 5:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hahahahahha!!!! Friend you will be one of the first to know of my wedding day so you can start popping out kids! You crack me up!!! Im so glad you guys were there to celebrate our engagement!!
pregnant people can have fun at weddings too!!!! Or you can wait until August and get preggo with me :)
love you
Post a Comment