Saturday, May 9, 2009

He or She, Which Will It Be?!?

I had my 4 month check up on Thursday. Everything is going well. The heartbeat was a steady 160. She was having a hard time finding the heartbeat because she said the baby was moving around like crazy. Our child is already a crazy wild one but at least we already know he or she will fit right in with the family. I scheduled my next ultrasound for May 28 and we get to find out the sex of the baby=) It is so hard not knowing. I admire those people who wait and don't find out. I definitely could not!

Last night, we went out to dinner for Mother's Day with my grandma, parents, 2 uncles, Mary, Joe, and the Beckwith girls. It has been pretty exciting getting my first Mother-to-be Day cards. I have received a few but last night I think I got my favorite one. It was from Abigail and Sara and it was a homemade card! It said on the front: "Happy Mother's to be Day!" The inside said: "Girls like to dress in pink. Boys like to dress in blue. Who will Baby Burns look like, Josh or you?"

This weekend will be busy as the last few have been as well. Today, we are throwing Shannon her bridal shower. Then have Andrea and Josh's cookout to go to after that. Tomorrow is Mother's Day and Taylor's college graduation.

The end of the school year is coming to an end, YAY! 9 more whole days and 1 half day=)

0 comments: