Friday, April 24, 2009

Pregnant!

In case you didn't know. I am pregnant! Josh and I will be having a baby in October. My official due date is October 22. We are really excited. It just feels like October is so far away and will never get here. It makes me even more excited to know that our child will have so many friends around the same age, like within 3months of each other. Some of the pregnancies are known like Jessica and others I can't spill the beans on yet because it is too early! It seems like there will be soo many new babies here this year! Since there will be so many exciting things happening to us in the near future, I want to share them with all of you who are near and far. Especially for my aunt Cheri=)

In other news, Josh is working again! He is working at Berry! I am not really sure what his official title is though. All I know is that he troubleshoots the machines when they break down.

I took a personal day today so I have a 3-day weekend! I definitely will need it with all the things I have for school in the next 4 weeks!!

1 comments:

Finleys Nana said...

Yeah for babies!!!