Saturday, June 27, 2009

Maternity Pics!

I needed to update so here it is:

I went for my 6 month check-up at the doctor and everything is going great. One problem though is that my doctor goes on vacaction October 19-23 and my due date is October 22. So we will have some options about when I deliver as the time comes closer. If I am moving along good and my cervix is going good, she will induce me on my birthday, October 16, or that Saturday, which is Maddy's birthday! So we will just wait and see what happens!

We still haven't decided on a name for the baby boy!

We started looking into things for the baby registry. Wow, there are so many options and we were both overwhelmed. Hopefully, we will have some decisions made before my shower which is going to be on Sunday, September 13=)

So last night Andrew took some maternity pictures for us! They are amazing! Here are four of them to look at while you wait for some of the others. Let me tell you we had a blast taking them and I don't think I have laughed that much in such a short period of time in a long time!





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea........for updating
and also pictures

can't imagine the laughter
that went on
between u and crystal
(josh and andrew) bet it was a blast..

get'n closer and more exciting too
LOVE YA !!!